- JMA acquired land site, envisioned sports-anchored district, and successfully developed the project.
- Developed 250 room Kimpton Sawyer Downtown Commons (“DOCO”) spurred:
- $6.7 billion in new projects,
- 150 new ground floor retail businesses,
- 2,000+ new residential units completed,
- and 3,000+ residential units currently under construction.
- Adjacent property foot traffic has increased over 50% since project opening. Delivered significant premiums over market:
- 82% sales price premium over condominium high-water mark per square foot;
- 40% RevPAR premium pre-pandemic and 70% RevPAR premium in 2022.
- Top-performing location for restaurants with full-service restaurant sales averaging ~$750-$900/sf in 2022.